Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
- Check in is from 14:00 on the day of arrival
- Rooms not occupied by 6pm on the day may be released unless guaranteed by a Credit/Debit Card
- Check Out is 11am
- Accounts must be settled on departure
- Accepting accommodation by telephone or in writing means that you have entered into a legally binding contract.
- 1 nights deposit is required at time of booking via a credit card. This is non returnable. 7 days notice is required of any cancellation. If no notice is given of cancellation the full amount will be charged to your credit card.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions of your use of our website.
- The use of this website constitutes your acceptance, without modification, to the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this Agreement. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you should not use any of the documents or information contained within this website and you should leave this website immediately.
- We give you no warranty or assurance about this website and while every care has been taken in preparing the information contained herein, they may be incorrect or out of date. You should therefore not rely on the information on this website.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control these websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to these websites does not imply any endorsement of statements, views or information contained in other websites.
Limitation of Liability
- In no circumstance shall The Falcon Hotel be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or the information, under any law or on any basis whatsoever whether contractual or otherwise.
Alteration of Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to alter the Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales, and each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us concerning its subject matter.